Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Bunch of Sickies

I have been sick. Milo has been sick. Mark is getting sick. The moments of the day float away in a cloud of cold medicine... Honestly, we are all OK. We all just have the basic "I don't feel great" lethargy. Thankfully no flu-like symptoms have made their way to our house yet. Yes, I did say "yet." I am not tempting fate. Do you hear me Fate? No tempting going on here!

I am beyond the ability of crafting a well thought out post but I do feel the urge to put something out there... This situation calls for bullet points.
  • It is February. How did it get to be February?
  • Milo has been a serious snuggle-bug the last week. I know it is because he doesn't feel well but I still love it.
  • The other day Milo grabbed my face with both hands and laid a big wet kiss smack on my lips. Sweet boy.
  • One more Milo bullet... his new favorite show? Jon & Kate plus 8. Cartoons don't capture his attention but 8 screaming kids will do the trick every time.
  • Is it just me or does it seem like every show out there is pulling endangered kids into the plot line to add tension? I am not a fan of this stress inducing technique. I am becoming a TV / Movie wussy.
  • OK, OK. One more Milo bullet. I want to remember how cute he is when he is sick, I almost succeed in making him smile and then he give me that look like "Quit it Mommy... I don't feel good."

No comments: