Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Our Story

Mark and I are going to celebrate our 10-Year Anniversary on the 27th. All the standard cliches come to mind... Where did the time go? I love him more today than the day I married him. Etc., etc. It seems like in the blink of an eye we have all of the sudden been married for a decade. How did that happen? The cliches are standard for a reason. Where did the time go? How did our life together happen?

For us, those questions have so many answers. I have more cherished memories of our time together than I could possible count. As I approach our anniversary, I want to reminisce and I find myself wanting to pass our story down for Milo. I know he won't read this for years but I want him to know about the things that bind his mommy and daddy together - the thing that belongs only to us, our history.

To honor 10 years of marriage (10 years? Seriously?), I am going to condense my favorite thoughts and recollections into 10 posts leading up to the big day. Starting tomorrow. Stay tuned!

No comments: