Milo and I have both been sick with a stomach virus and now Milo seems to be catching a cold. I don't know if that has anything to do with his change in demeanor; however, in the last few days Milo has begun to express his displeasure with life (taking a bath, getting in the car, you know... those traumatic childhood experiences) by screaming like a little banshee. Seriously, Mark came into the bathroom laughing last night during Milo's bath because his high pitched cries echoed through the entire house. And this morning, I doubt Mark was able to sleep through us leaving because Milo was not only screaming in his high-pitched wail but was also kicking me as I attempted to extract him from the house and wedge him into his car seat.
It is still new so it is kind of funny. I have a hard time not laughing at him when he commences his shrieking. We will see how long that lasts... Hello terrible twos. Welcome.
1 comment:
Two is bad. Three I found worse. And, for some reason, at four, they tend to get really rebellious. Five, though, has been good....so hang in there.
Post a Comment