To celebrate Friday I thought I would post a couple of movies from our quick trip to visit Sarah and the boys in San Antonio this week.
I don't know if Milo loved this guitar because it reminded him of Guitar Hero or what but he really did LOVE it. Once he found it upstairs he carried it around pretty much everywhere that we would let him. Our little star is born.
Maybe Sarah won't mind too much if a post a video of Holden... He is such a cutie! He is changing so much and is truly the sweetest little boy. He did not cry the whole time we were there. Milo on the other hand cried a lot (especially for him since he is normally fairly easy going - or at least he was until he hit toddlerhood). As you can see in here, he may not have liked sharing his mommy.
No comments:
Post a Comment