Although I am very happy to report that I lost 5 pounds this week I have to admit there are a few things that might be contributing to that number. First, I didn't technically weigh myself until today (rather than Saturday). Well, that is not exactly correct... I did weigh myself but I had issues with my new scale(s). I actually went through 3 scales this weekend before I settled on one that I like and that actually works. Also, I have realized it is a very good thing to weigh yourself first thing in the morning with minimal clothes on instead of at the end of the day at the gym with full work-out gear on including shoes. So... 5 more pounds! That gives me 23 to go. Yeah!
Terri tipped me off to my new favorite thing which is the Ziploc Steaming Bag. It is so cool and easy!! You just put your food in and stick it in the microwave. It even has a cook-time chart on the front of the bag. Even I can't mess that up!
Milo's new favorite thing... blowing raspberries aka "playing motorboat." This is particularly effective now since he is drooling more so he has lots of slobber in which to spit everywhere. I will try to get a video of this soon (which should not be that difficult as he does it all the time).
I am off today for MLK and Milo is still napping so I am going to go curl up on the couch by the fire for some quiet reading time before the little man wakes up. I hope you are all having a nice MLK day as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment