As you have probably noticed, I am just not ready to let this Christmas thing go... Truthfully, I am just now getting around to uploading the December pictures after the rush of the holidays. I had forgotten about t
hese extra Santa pics on my camera. Check out the way Milo is grabbing Santa's fur. Like I said, he LOVES cushy things. Doesn't he look comfy?

These are with Daddy in the snow globe which was located behind Santa. I don't know if you can see all the white stuff on Milo's socks. We thought we would be clever and hold him up next to the tree that is in the picture. We spent the rest of the day trying to get that "snow" off of him and off of us. You would have been amazed at how much it was attracted to Mark's hair!

After an hour in line can you tell Milo needed some cushy Santa time? The novelty had pretty much worn off for him by then.

Now on to Chicago... I went up to Chicago at the beginning of December for my company's management conference. It was a great time even though I got sick the last day (I blame some bad clam chowder I ate the night before) and I had to be away from my boys for 3 whole days. We stayed on Michigan Avenue - aka the Miracle Mile - which is known for its fabulous shopping. I didn't do any real shopping but I did plenty of walking around, window-shopping and sight-seeing despite the freezing rain. This was my second Chicago visit and I really just love the city. It is so big and metropolitan!

This was my (semi-successful) attempt to capture the effect of all of the lighted trees up and down Michigan Avenue. In person it was really beautiful and festive.

One of the reasons that I love the city is because of the variation and scale of the architecture. There are these huge, old style buildings right next to new construction sites and everything is so
big!

Now, finally for my cutie-pie! He is sitting up like a champ now but these pictures were taken a few weeks ago when we were still working on the sitting skills. He cracked me up because when I walked out of the room he was sitting up and playing and when I walked back into the room a minute later this is how I found him. Needless to say, I think we had tired him out.
.

We just had to get a picture of Milo's new
PJs courtesy of Brad. Too cute!


No comments:
Post a Comment