Sunday, January 13, 2008

Happy 7 Month Birthday!

Our sweet boy is officially 7 months old as of yesterday. I know I will be saying this for the rest of his life but "I don't know where the time has gone." I know I have been remiss in posting recent pictures lately so I have documented our weekend for you. What better way to celebrate than with lots of pictures?

As you will see, Milo is sitting up wonderfully now - a skill that I think may be my favorite so far. Also, he doesn't grace us with that huge smile as much as he used to but we get lots and lots of grins. I think he just wants us to work harder for the big smile as a reward!

Happy birthday my sweet! You are more precious to me each and every day. I love you!










Lastly, I know this picture is way too dark but I couldn't resist that precious expression. What a cutie-pie!

No comments: