Up until just recently I have not really cared about the extra weight that I have been carrying from the pregnancy. It has just been so much more important to focus on Milo. Of course, I would have liked the weight to be gone... I just didn't want to do anything to actually accomplish it. Until now. I wouldn't say that my new resolve is really a New Year's Resolution. It just so happens that we are now past the holidays when changing my eating / activity habits is a little more practical. I have officially been doing Weight Watchers online for a whole week AND I even went to the gym once this week. I am having to find time to do the gym thing other than at night because I am still determined not to take away from my "baby time" but I am starting to think that is a good thing because I have to schedule it very carefully.
I have heard that it helps to be accountable to someone when you are working to lose weight and I can't think of a way to be any more accountable than to post my progress here. So... beginning today I am going to post my progress for the world to see. My goal is to lose 30 pounds. I am vain enough that I am not going to put my actual weight down but I will do a countdown from 30 to 0. My first weigh-in (probably at the gym) will be this weekend and then again once each week thereafter. Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment