Thursday, January 31, 2008

Spiderman, Spiderman, does whatever a spider can...

How appropriate for Milo's first band decoration, right? In case you are not sure why it is appropriate check out the October 31, 2007 Halloween post.


I tried to get a view of the back as well but Milo was not cooperating. This is what I got instead which is certainly cute in its own right.

Our little one is handling his new head-gear very well. The specialist said that sometimes it can affect baby's sleep but Milo crashed immediately when we put him in his crib and didn't wake up all night. He is not a huge fan of the actual act of putting the band on but once it is there he does not seem to notice it at all.

I was reading one of the parent message boards on the Cranial Tech website last night and one mother was saying how, although she worried about the band going on her child initially, she quickly realized that the band does not change one single thing about her child. Their sweet spirit still shines through. That is exactly how I feel. I am already used to seeing him in it and I am so happy that he is adjusting to the band well.

No comments: