Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter on the Cheap (cheep cheep)

I am reveling in the few remaining months in which Milo doesn't know any better... I truly think most of what we do for holidays for our kids before the age of 2 is more for us than for them. That said, I did want to do something to celebrate Easter - just not something that would cost much money. Yep, I am cheap like that (some would say to a fault). I like to call it being "frugal."

Here is Milo's Easter basket. Yeah Mommy! Oh, I mean Easter Bunny. We had every intention of having an Easter egg hunt but the weather didn't really cooperate.

Thing is, almost all of the eggs are empty... What?!? I didn't think he needed any candy and almost anything that fits in an egg this size is a choking hazard. OK, I did put a little ball in one but have since taken it away. Like I said. Choking hazard. He didn't know any better and he had just as much fun opening and closing the eggs all day. I love the simplicity and naivete of the toddler years. I am milking it while I still can.

No comments: