This next picture is the best I could get of Griffin, Brooks and Milo together all weekend. Squirmy little boys. The look on Brooks' face makes me laugh.
The following pictures are actually from 2 separate park visits on Saturday - one at a big park and one at our neighborhood park a few houses down.I have finally gotten to where I can let Milo go down the slide by himself without freaking out. Aren't you proud of me? Our little guy is definitely enjoying himself. Look at that smile!


This is my favorite photo of me and Brooks. He is in one of those stages where, more often than not, if he sees the camera come out he is heading in the other direction immediately. Sarah had to be stealth to get this picture.
Every time Milo went down this slide he would stop and hang out at the bottom, enjoying the beautiful weather and the sun shining through the leaves overhead. (I love that he notices those things.) He kept patting the other side of the slide so that Mark or I would join him. I thought Holden might want to get in on the action too.
Holden truly is the sweetest baby. He has the best temperament. Always smiling and cooing. He is definitely a joy to be around.
As usual, a good time was had by all. We look forward to seeing you all again in a few weeks Sister!
No comments:
Post a Comment