Sunday, November 8, 2009

And the winner is...

When Mark dresses up for Halloween he completely embodies the character. Keep in mind, this is the man that wore a Spiderman costume under his clothes to work a few years ago and mid-morning, paused with people around his desk, looked around (as though his Spidey-sense had kicked in) and jumped up to run down the hall all the while stripping out of his work clothes. A few moments later Spiderman came running through the office in his full costumed glory. There were even Spiderman sitings throughout the day as tenants called in to report that Spidey had launched himself onto their office door glass or windows.

So, yes, Mark gets into character and this year was no exception. He started Halloween on Friday morning by dropping Milo off at school and DJ Lance-ing for everyone there. Then he was off to work. I have to tell you that I love that he can be so fun and silly and just enjoy bringing a smile to people throughout the day. From what I understand, he even played Yo Gabba Gabba music in his office and shouted it out for the enjoyment of everyone that walked by. So, what better way to top off the day than by participating in the office costume contest? If you doubt his committment to the character, we have video. I would recommend skipping ahead to about 1:50 unless you just want to see his competition.



Needless to say, my baby, DJ Lance won first place. Did you have any doubt?

No comments: