Seriously? Doesn't Milo look cute in this next picture? I almost let him outgrow this shirt before putting it on him but only because I had no idea how precious he would look wearing the shirt, his khakis and his little tennies. Sweet handsome boy.
Our little guy loves him some buttons... phone buttons, DVR buttons, washer / dryer buttons, remote control buttons, etc., etc. Well, this keyboard is like the holy grail of buttons. "There are so many of them and they are all right here together... I have to push them all..." Can't you just see the happiness on his face?

I wish someone could tell me where this precious little boy came from. Wasn't he just a tiny (OK, maybe not so tiny) little baby? I wouldn't trade this stage for anything but I am truly amazed sometimes by how big he seems.

To finish my random thoughts for the day, I have a product review for you. Mark and I came across an infomercial for the Instyler a few months ago. I am not a huge fan of fixing my hair - especially blow drying it - so I am always open to things that will make the process easier. The infomercial, which you can watch here, seemed too good to be true but I couldn't stop thinking about it. I finally ordered the Instyler a few weeks ago and it arrived the other day. I LOVE IT! IT ROCKS!!! Now I don't even have to blow dry my hair in the morning when I wake up with bed-head. That alone makes the product a serious winner in my book! For anyone looking for an alternative to blow dryers, curling irons and hair straighteners you should give this a try. It is my new favorite thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment