Saturday, November 15, 2008

Mark's Camera

I finally snatched Mark's camera long enough to download the pictures from our various activities in October. These first few are from our trip to the pumpkin patch.



Milo may be looking to the side in the above picture but it is better than the other options where he is looking at the guy taking our picture like he is a crazy person.

Now on to Halloween. I think this is the face Mark sees most days when he drops Milo off. I believe it passes pretty quickly and Milo starts having fun but, nonetheless, I am still happy that I get to be the savior and pick him up at the end of his day.

This is Milo and his teacher, Ms. Tina, with their binkys.


Lynn came over to help us celebrate Halloween again this year. I really like these next few pictures. So cute...



Veronica, Gracie and Cameron came over to trick-or-treat before the night was over.

Cameron makes me laugh. He always looks at Milo like "Why are you in my Mommy's lap?" Their visit was the perfect ending to the evening.

No comments: