Sunday, March 16, 2008

Weekend Realizations

It has been several years since I was in college and, until this weekend, I had forgotten one aspect of studying that has always been true for me. Needing to study is the surest way for me to get housework done. I have a big test coming up in April to (hopefully) obtain a designation for work so I will be studying quite a lot over the next several weeks. I actually did accomplish some studying yesterday but today I got all of the clothes in the house washed, I organized my closet, paid some bills, organized the kitchen, worked on this blog post... you get the picture. At least all of the maternity clothes (which I have been wearing until very recently) have officially been moved out of my closet. Yeah!

My second realization came yesterday when I was playing with Milo. I have never really thought of myself as a funny person. Milo, however, thinks I am hilarious. I realized that I absolutely love that! I hope it lasts forever. Of course, Mark is the "funny" one so he will probably overtake me at some point.

Finally, here are the pictures I promised of Milo's new band decorations. Mark had been waiting eagerly for the soccer theme so we did it up big! Oh, also, we had another band check-up this weekend. They said he is still doing great and that he is over half way through and will be out of the band very soon. Yeah again!


You would be amazed at how difficult it is to get a picture of the back of a baby's moving head - especially a baby that is trying to look at the camera. This is the best I could do without actually taking the band off and photographing it sans-baby.





No comments: