Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Rocking Chair

It has been awhile since I have looked at these pictures... Doesn't Milo look so tiny? He still had his little newborn chicken legs. He was 4 weeks old in this set of rocking chair photos.



He had a little bit of a growth spurt starting at about 6 weeks. (OK, that may be a slight understatement...) Anyway, I think these next pictures catch him at his chubbiest.

I swear! He was just eating formula! Seriously, if these pictures don't make you smile you are a big grump. Don't you just want to squeeze his cheeks (and legs and arms and belly)? He was 4 1/2 months old in these photos.


And finally, we come to our sweet boy at his 1 year birthday. He has certainly gone through a few distinct phases, hasn't he? He still has a few mini-rolls on this legs but has definitely thinned out overall. He still loves to eat and will generally keep eating until we stop giving him food. He demonstrates his appreciation for food by making "mmmm" noises with almost every bite. He especially LOVES sweets and has started displaying his frustration very clearly if you don't feed them to him fast enough. We will have to try to catch him on video soon because it really is just too funny.

I feel so blessed that Milo is a happy, healthy and growing little boy. The rocking chair is the perfect size for him right now, don't you think?



1 comment:

Terri said...

I love these pictures....

I have been waiting and waiting for the new rocking chair photos.

He has got to be the cutest little boy in the whole world... Just want to kiss him up....