Saturday, July 26, 2008

Mary Mary

In honor of my 7th day of pictures I thought I would post a picture of one of my favorite people in the world. My Mary... or Mary Mary as I call her. I feel so fortunate to have become friends with her when I moved to Dallas almost 13 years ago. She is unfailingly supportive and truly listens to me no matter what I have to say. She has been with me through so much in these past years.

Yesterday we met at the Galleria to celebrate her birthday (note the half naked mannequins in the Victoria Secret window behind us). Milo was a fusspot through dinner but Mark was able to get him home right afterwards so Mary and I had some quiet time to wander the stores and do our favorite thing when together - sit and talk.

Happy Birthday my wonderful friend! I am so thankful to know you and to know your stories.

No comments: