I thought I would give you a few other little Milo tidbits since I have not really updated you in the last few weeks...
- Strangely enough, Milo loves to swim. We give him his bath in the bathtub and we only fill up the tub a few inches. We put him on a little pad to scrub him down. He vigorously kicks his legs and flails around until he works himself off of the pad. Then he proceeds to splash and churn his legs in the water. If you scoot him back up on the pad he just goes through the whole process again. He loves it! He smiles the whole time (when he does not have a look of utter concentration on his face). The most amazing thing to me is that when he first started doing this a few months ago, he would turn his face to the side and get water in his eyes. He did not like that so now he holds his head perfectly straight up. Dad was in town last night and he witnessed the whole thing. And don't worry ~ I watch him like a hawk the whole time...
- We had to purchase a bunch of cool weather clothes this weekend. Do you know what size we had to buy? 12 months! Have I mentioned my little baby is 4 1/2 months old. It is just crazy! I will admit the clothes are a little big on him but as long as we roll up the cuffs he is fine.
- Non-Milo side note... I have officially assumed my 3-year old nephew's exclamatory phrase. He will often pronounce "That is crazy!" You know I think everything Griffin does is adorable and I love that he came upon his own little catch-phrase. I did not realize until a week or so ago that I have begun saying it quite a bit on my own which is just crazy! He, he...
- Milo has officially found his fingers and he is teething. I don't think he is too close to having a tooth break through but the increasing drool (and associated gnawing on everything within reach) is evidence they are working their way in.
- Finally, our baby sleeps through the night most of the time now but for some reason last week he started waking up several times each night. I don't know if it is the whole teething thing or if he is just cold because the temperature has dropped a bit. Fortunately, all we have had to do is go up, re-swaddle him, give him his pacifier and he is out like a light. It is strange though...
Anyway, enough updates ~ here are some pictures!
We did a photo shoot this weekend. I am a few weeks late but here are Milo's 4 1/2 month pictures with the rocking chair. If you have any doubt of how little he was just a few short months ago, I have included his 1 month photo with the rocking chair for reference. These pictures just make me smile! You know that phrase "I just want to eat him up!"? Well, I do just want to "eat him up" when I see those sweet rolls!
And at 1 month...

We could not resist some "Cutie Bootie" pictures.
I really just love all of these next pictures. I have to apologize that some of them are a little blurry but my hands have a tendency to shake which is not terribly conducive to photography. Nevertheless, blurry or not, these are cute so I am going to share them...
This is an example of Milo shoving his whole hand in his mouth. We see many combinations of this lately.
No comments:
Post a Comment