Friday, February 26, 2010

Big Weekend

I should so be cleaning my house right now but the lure of procrastination is just too strong... I have a few days off because we have lots of family fun planned for the weekend. Sarah and the boys are on their way to town right now. She and Lynn are going to watch Milo for me and Mark tonight so we can go out and celebrate our 11-year anniversary (which is technically tomorrow). 11 years! Time sure does fly when you are with the love of your life!

Dad will get into town late tonight and it is off to the Monster Truck Jam at Cowboy Stadium tomorrow evening (and YES we do have earplugs). Mom is coming into town tomorrow from Arkansas and will get to spend a few days with all of us into next week. It is a rare treat that we get to see everyone in such a short time period. Sarah and I are already pondering the eternal question of all family gatherings... So, what should we plan to eat?!

No comments: