Saturday, January 30, 2010

We are in so much trouble...

Yesterday I was letting Milo play with my iPhone in the car and I had turned it on airplane mode to keep him from accidentally making any phone calls. I should have known something was going on when he got quiet for several minutes...

I heard someone calling out "Hello?! Hello?!" so I reached back and grabbed my phone. He somehow managed to turn airplane mode off and call my boss (who would probably rank at the very top of the list of people I wouldn't want Milo to call) not once but 6 times in a 2 minute period. Thankfully, Greg thought it was funny when he called me back and I explained. Milo also changed my wallpaper from a picture of him to the Mona Lisa. I guess I should be happy that at least he has good taste.

No comments: