Thursday, January 28, 2010

Christmas Morning

Mark and I have always gotten up late, spending Christmas morning together eating breakfast and then opening presents. It is such a joy to have Milo be a part of that tradition now.

Funny how it those "special moments" are the kind of thing that you have to accept as they are (especially with little ones around). I remember last year Mark and I did not plan ahead and had to assemble one of Milo's toys on Christmas morning while Milo screamed and kicked and turned bright red for what seemed like an eternity.

This year Milo's current "mommy" phase was in full swing and he was being a toot to his daddy.

Sans the screaming child...

The good thing is he pops out of his moods pretty quick so we were all able to move on with the day.

And what a day it was...

No comments: