Milo has been a big fan of Dora the Explorer these last few months (the source of the post title in case you were wondering) and he has gotten really into The Wonder Pets too. I mean he really loves Dora and The Wonder Pets. We have tried some of the other kid's programming and he might glance at the television with those shows but he sits entranced by his 2 favorites.
I have to say, I actually like both shows. Swiper cracks me up as the antagonist in Dora. I am trying to teach Milo to say "OH, Man!" in context. It makes me laugh. And The Wonder Pets is just cute. It has such a good message. I have no idea if he gets that at all but I like to think it seeps in to his consciousness.
I totally know the songs too (and sing them) while Mark just rolls his eyes...
Wonder Pets, Wonder Pets, we're on our way,
To help ____ and save the day,
We're not too big and we're not too tough,
But when we work together we've got the right stuff!
Go Wonder Pets, Yeah!
No comments:
Post a Comment