Thursday, December 25, 2008

Gratitude Journal

What better day to be grateful than on Christmas Day? So, in honor of the holiday, today I am grateful for:
  • The way that special holidays make everything more... there is more love, more happiness, more joy. Of course, I think all of that is always there. We just look for it more closely during the holidays.
  • Watching Milo play with his new toys this morning. He doesn't really get the whole "Christmas" thing yet but what little one doesn't love a few new toys?
  • Finding the perfect gift for Mark yesterday. He has always wanted a remote-control airplane and I found one yesterday! Even better - it was 1/2 off!
  • Having "A Year Without Santa" on DVD. It is our favorite and we get to watch it in just a little while.
  • And finally, can you be grateful for being grateful? I am so thankful for the attention that I now put to finding the joy in things. May you all find joy, love and happiness in your lives to be thankful for during this holiday season! Merry Christmas!

No comments: