How do I love him? Let me count the ways...
.
I really could go on and on about what a wonderful husband Mark is. After 9 years of wedded bliss I do not think that I could have found a better partner or friend to share my life with. Mark makes me laugh every day. He talks to me about his life and he asks about mine. He understands what drives me and supports me completely in my life. We make decisions together. Sometimes he is right - sometimes I am.
.
On our special occasion days he often surprises me with a vase of flowers in which he has chosen each flower himself. He does his share of the laundry, dishes, clean-up, etc. (How could you not love that?) He is my own personal music source (aka DJ), technology support and advice columnist. People love Mark - with reason. He is genuine in so many ways. He is incredibly intelligent. He understands things just as well as he understands people. He picks up effortlessly on what makes people tick and he has a way of making people feel good about themselves.
.
Milo, to me, is the epitome of my love for Mark. I love that we have created this new little life together. I feel blessed that Milo will be able to learn how to see and react to life from Mark's example and I hope that our love and respect for each other will give Milo a goal to reach toward in his own relationships when he is older.
.
Mark and I have had many adventures together over the years. In honor of our 9 year anniversary today I thought I would post some pictures of our favorite memories (at least those that happened after the advent of digital photography...).
.
Amsterdam, 2002.
In front of Notre Dame Cathedral, Paris, France - 2004 (On our 5-year anniversary).

.
The Coliseum, Rome, Italy - 2004.
The Courtyard of the Vatican, Rome, Italy - 2004
The Courtyard of St. Peters Square, the Vatican, Rome, Italy - 2004
Walking together on the streets of Florence, Italy - 2004
Swimming with Dolphins in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - 2006 (Another one of the things on "My List")Dreaming about our sweet boy - 2007
.

One of our first family photos - 2007
.
I look forward to many more adventures to come. Happy Anniversary my love!

1 comment:
Hi Jessica - I always check your blog for updates and have been reading ever since I found out you and Mark had Milo. I met Mark about 13 years ago in WF. I finally started a blog myself and can now leave a comment since I am not anonymous anymore, something I have been wanting to do for awhile! My son is only 3 weeks older than Milo so I love reading to see what Milo is up to as they are so close in age.Congratulations on your Anniversary! Tell Mark hello! and maybe if we are ever in the Dallas area we can meet. - Aislinn
Post a Comment