We actually had a pretty uneventful weekend (other than the whole roller derby thing). We did find some time for photoshoots though. Our Saturday "shoot" was fairly unsuccessful. Mark and I think we may have been trying too hard. The baby was fussy so 90% of the photos involve his pacifier. However, Mark felt inspired yesterday while I was napping and he got some really good shots. He has realized the key is to take the pictures either right when Milo wakes up or right after he has eaten. He is such an intuitive Daddy!
These first few photos are actually from the Saturday session. As you can see, both of the dogs wanted to get in on the action...
These next shots are from the Sunday shoot and involve some of the cutest "lovies" that we have received in the last few weeks.
Finally, this picture is just too cute not to include. I swear sometimes I just want to "eat him up" he is so cute. As Sarah used to say about Brooks... "I would like to keep him in my pocket and snack on him all day!"
1 comment:
So cute!! Mark did a great job! I hope he is LOVING his new camera... I'm still a little jealous.
Good call on the roller derby. It still seems really random!!!
Post a Comment