The pictures below are his 2-month photos. If you look at the posts from about a month ago you can compare his 1-month photo with the rocking chair. The chair in the photos has been passed down in our family from when my Aunt Lynn was a baby. From Lynn to Dad to my Uncle T-Bo to me and Sarah. Dad refinished it for Milo right before he was born. I remember loving it as a child and I have always looked forward to using it with my own baby.



Finally, I know I have mentioned that EVERYONE says Milo looks just like Mark. Well, a few months ago Mark and I were talking about how certain people look like animals. I asked Mark what animal he thought I looked like... He said that I looked like either a panda bear or a koala bear. As you might imagine, that was not really what I was expecting nor did it thrill me at the time. His explanation was that both "bears" have friendly, lovable faces. (I guess there are worse things in the world to be compared to.) Anyway, I was talking to Mom yesterday and she told me that she and Grandma Pat call Milo their "little panda bear." So, even though Milo apparently looks "just like Mark" at least he and his Mommy are in the same animal family!
No comments:
Post a Comment