I think Mark would agree with me that I have not gone through the severe mood swings that you normally hear about with pregnant women. Generally, I am pretty even tempered and that has continued through pregnancy until just the last few days. Today seems to be the culmination of a few days' worth of frustration. I woke up in a grouchy mood this morning and it has only progressed.
I am not in a bad mood necessarily... grouchy pretty much sums it up. I am actually in a fairly good mood until something or someone does something to annoy me. Today EVERYTHING is serving to annoy me. This includes everything from accounting formulas to people that talk too loud to pharmacys that don't have what I need when I go in. I really could go on and on and on as I have a whole list of other things that I am annoyed with at the moment but it might become tedious for the reader.
No comments:
Post a Comment