Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My New Favorite Things

I have a few new favorite things so I thought I would share.
  • Politifact.com - I love this website. They don't favor either side of the political spectrum. They just get to the truth of issues with their truth-o-meter which ranges from "True" to "Pants on Fire." They do the research and then give you the actual facts. Love it, love it!
  • I Am Bossy - This is a new blog that I happened upon. It makes me laugh. She never talks about anything serious which makes me enjoy her all the more.
  • Dead Sea Manicure - This is so not something I would normally get into; however, we went to the mall the other day and this girl somehow managed to ensnare both me and Mark at her booth. I am still not sure exactly how it happened but we walked away with not one - but two! - Dead Sea Manicure kits with buffer and cuticle oil included. I know this is shocking but somehow I managed to survive 35 whole years of life without ever using cuticle oil. This is my perfect manicure! You buff your nails, put some cuticle oil on every once in a while and you are done. No painting needed and your nails look shiny and pretty. See? I can be girly sometimes... just as long as I don't have to work too hard at it!
  • True Blood - Oh, how I love this HBO series. If you like vampire shows this is a must. I look forward to Sunday nights all week just so that we can watch the next installment. It is by the same guy that produced Six Feet Under. It is just as edgy but in a very different way. Beware! It is not for the faint of heart. Still, I highly recommend it.

Little did you know I could run the gamut from political fact checking to vampire pop culture with just 4 bullet points, huh?

No comments: