Monday, January 22, 2007

The Week in Pictures






Mark and Brad took me to Fossil Rim near GlenRose, TX for my birthday in December (OK, I know this is supposed to be the "Week in Pictures" but Mark uploaded the pictures for me this week so technically they count.) It was absolutely one of the coolest things we have ever done. As you can see, the animals come right up to you. I recommend it to everyone!

Next, I thought you all might enjoy seeing a few pictures of our little DJ. She was shedding all over the house a few weeks ago so we thought it would be a good idea to shave her. We do this often in the summer and did not really think about her getting cold until she started going around the house shivering and with her teeth chattering all of the time. Of course we felt horrible so we thought it would help if we got her another layer to keep out the cold...


As you can see, she really likes her shirt. Actually, she hated it and walked around staring at me for two days until I took it off. It may have been because we started laughing every time we looked at her. Anyway, we think her hair has finally grown out a little or she has gotten used to being "naked" because she has stopped shivering.

And finally, for those of you that don't get to see me on a regular basis, I thought you might like to see some "belly shots." I am four months along and my belly seems to be growing every day.


It is still so crazy to think there is a baby in there. I haven't felt any little kicks yet but it should be relatively soon. He / she is always moving around quite a bit in the sonograms. Of course, Mark thinks he has the next soccer star on his hands!

1 comment:

Sarah J. said...

I love all the pictures! We'll have to take the boys to see the animals next time we are there. Griffin would love it!

Love the belly shots, too! I can't wait for Wednesday!!

Sarah