Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Childress 2013

I can't get enough pictures of Papa on the riding lawn mower with the boys...  They always have such big smiles on their faces (Papa included!).


This is one of my favorite pics from the weekend.  I really enjoyed Griffin during this trip.  He is becoming such a fun little person!


Sweet Belle...  I was wondering is she would miss Bubba (aka Ethan) but I think she probably enjoyed having everyone's attention to herself.


Oh yes, there really are tumbleweeds in Texas.



I never would have imagined I would have so many wonderful boys running around in my life...  The oldest, Griffin.


Sweet Holden.  Such a natural athlete and Milo's dearest friend.


Holden.  I can't wait to know Holden when he is an adult.  He is such a unique personality and is ever and always just himself.


Mathis...  May be overshadowed by all the others sometimes BUT he actually wanted to ride with Aunt Jess for the first time this trip.  Woohoo!  Score 1 for Aunt Jess!


It is always so much fun to see all the boys (and Sarah and everyone else) BUT it is especially fun for me to see Milo really enjoying his time with Brooks.  I think they just "get" each other.  Brooks is Milo's first good friend and I hope they stay that way for the rest of their lives.  Two peas in a pod.

No comments: