A few weeks ago we made our almost annual trip to T-Bo and Claudia's lake house in Brownwood. The whole crew was there - Dad, Granny, Lynn, Sarah and all the boys (Greg included), T-Bo and Claudia (obviously), Jeff, Parker and us. We were mostly on relaxation mode and I am sorry to say I did not get many (read that 'any') pictures of everyone. When I thought to pull my camera out, I managed to get a few shots though.See? Total relaxation mode...

As usual, the boys spent a large amount of their time down on the dock which had gotten a pretty serious upgrade since the last time we were there. Again, the toy fishing poles were the big hit with the kiddos. As a result the adults spent quite a bit of time untangling fishing pole wire. Ah well... at least it kept them occupied. 

The jet skis were also very popular. Milo wanted to take a spin on his own.
But I told him I thought I better go along for the ride.
Milo even got in on the relaxation action.
Ah, an elusive photo with all 4 of the boys included. You get them when you can - usually during meals. That is the only time they all slow down enough.
The lake house was beautiful! T-Bo, Claudia and the boys have done so much work on it and it was a treat to get to spend time there with the whole family. Thanks to you all for letting us invade, feeding us and supplying boat and jet ski fun! Dad, thanks to you too for getting the cabin for all of us to stay in. It was a wonderful weekend. I look forward to next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment