Friday, July 30, 2010

Fair Warning

I may be neglecting the blog a bit in the coming weeks... There is just too much going on! I am loving life at my new company. Everyone has been wonderful and the buildings are beautiful. Such fun! Tons to learn though. I did get a few days off last week before starting this Monday. I made full use of my time too. Reading, resting and one really great massage took up most of my time. Over the weekend we also went on our almost annual family reunion to Lake Brownwood (pics to come).

Mark has been crazy busy with work too. All that running around he does (and I do too) gets to be a challenge when it is so hot outside. I would say his car air conditioner works a little better than mine though! Thank goodness we HAVE air conditioning though. I remember the days when we didn't. Mark's indoor soccer team also won their championship last week. He was a pivotal player as always! Of course, he just had to tell me about it since the game was at 10:00 on a weeknight.

Milo is still enjoying his summer at his new school. He is making more friends and having fun as the summer "school" winds down. They will begin their new school year in a few weeks and he is moving up to Level III. We can't wait to see how he does. We have a feeling he is going to just soak it up. We will see! He has been a little grouch box the last few days but that phase usually only lasts a few days. (Oh, please, please, let it only last a few days!)

Oh, let's see... what else? I think we are about to get a dog. Well, a puppy actually. We miss having one and we really want Milo to grow up with a dog. If they seem lonely we may get two. Apparently we are a glutton for punishment. See, so much! I finally had the first 3 years of the blog made into a hard-cover book (Blog2Print rocks people!) and I don't plan to stop now. So, although posting may be sparse for a little while I promise not to be gone for too long. Until next time!

No comments: