The Warriors go to Washington edition... Featuring Milo as a "bill on Capital Hill"
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Possession is Nine Tenths of the Law
These were in the batch of photos Sarah gave me this weekend and I couldn't resist posting them. Enjoy a smile care of Holden and Milo this Friday morning!
Even though I've seen those, they still bring a smile to my face!! As does the one of Mile with his "horsey apple" on his head. Good memories!! I'm glad you like your present... but I hope you know I'll share pictures with you anytime. Love you! Have a happy Friday!!
1 comment:
Even though I've seen those, they still bring a smile to my face!! As does the one of Mile with his "horsey apple" on his head. Good memories!! I'm glad you like your present... but I hope you know I'll share pictures with you anytime. Love you! Have a happy Friday!!
Post a Comment