Thursday, December 24, 2009

Gratitude Journal (Christmas Edition)

This Christmas Eve I feel so very grateful for so very many reasons. Here are just a few:
  • Amazingly, in Dallas, Texas of all places, we are having an actual white Christmas.
  • My sweet, sweet little boy who, as we were running into the last shopping stop of the day with huge snowflakes falling all around us, kept yelling "I. Don't. Like. It!"
  • Coming home to the smell of my honey baking in the kitchen. Yum.
  • Watching Milo play with Play-Doh for the first time today. Well... he mostly played with the Play-Doh containers the whole time. The were the primary material in his castle building. I had fun with the Play-Doh though.
  • Looking forward to an entire week off next week. Need I elaborate?
  • Feeling the love of my family regardless of the physical distance between us this holiday season.
  • Finally, being inside our warm house with the two great loves of my life, watching the snow fall down outside and knowing that these moments are the best gift of the season.

I wish love and happiness for you all and am so thankful for your presence in our lives. Merry Christmas!

No comments: