The Warriors go to Washington edition... Featuring Milo as a "bill on Capital Hill"
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Music Soothes the Soul
As you know, I am an NPR girl which means that I don't often listen to music when I have control of the radio. Lately, however, I have been listening to more and more music. I find that it calms me. I have been a fan of Jem for awhile and Sarah introduced me to Colin Hay several years ago. They are some of my favorite artists right now but, thanks to the application Pandora (which locates similar music that you might like), I have also happened upon Lily Allen in the last few weeks. Don't let the "explicit" tag scare you away. Her stuff is definitely worth checking out if you can look past some of her language.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment