We had a great time in Childress last weekend. Sadly, I took very few photos and those that I did take are fuzzy (the hazard of having shaky hands...). I did catch this one shot that makes me laugh for some reason. This is St. Francis the patron saint of animals. He watches over all the birds - as do we! The bird feeders are always a huge hit with little boys and adults alike.
All the boys got lots of Papa time and went on their fair share of riding lawnmower rides. We got to eat at Mighty Burger (Yeah, yeah, I know. It will always be Mighty Burger to me!) and we all spent some cherished time with Granny and the rest of the Bettis clan.At some point this weekend I suppose I better unpack the suitcases that have been in the middle of the floor since we got back last Sunday. See, I have very good reasons for not posting. I have had lots of procrastinating to do!
1 comment:
Isn't it My-T-Burger? Mighty Burger just doesn't look right. (Of course, neither does Heather's Bobcat Den).
Post a Comment