My sweet boy is 11 months old today! Where did the time go? I can't believe he is going to be 1 year-old in just a few short weeks. Don't all mommies say that? The biggest development with Milo is that he is now incredibly mobile. He is a little speed demon in both the crawling and cruising domains. Oh, and he has learned how to climb stairs and open cabinets. Not sure when that happened... I guess it is about time to baby proof, you think?
I could go on and on about what a precious little boy he is. (What? You say I have gone on and on about what a precious boy he is? Well, what do you expect? This is a mommy-blog after all!)
I am so proud to be the mommy of this sweet boy. He is everything I could have ever hoped for. Happy 11-month birthday Milo!
No comments:
Post a Comment