Thursday, April 24, 2008

Oh Happy Day! Happy Day!

I got through the worst part of the test today and, as long as the weird test software we had to install and use to take the test did not screw up, I think I did OK. (I am not sure about the software though. It was pretty quirky and strange messages kept popping up - like at the end when I was saving everything - but I am trying really hard not to stress over it...) It has been a loooooong 2 days but I am so glad to have it behind me. Tomorrow I just have one final multiple choice exam and then I am so done.

I have not been allowing myself to read over the last month and a half because if I am reading a book I will definitely NOT be studying. So, no books. Until today! I rewarded myself tonight with two new books. I am so excited! I have to go so that I can get started on my first book.

Oh, before I close would anyone like an update on "annoying girl" as I have appropriately named her? As expected, she has asked the instructor 1,000 questions over the last two days even though the test is supposed to be an "individual" project. She almost gave up about two hours into everything yesterday but the instructor convinced her to stay for some reason. I personally think that Instructor has regretted that decision ever since. At least AG is asking the teacher questions now and not me!

No comments: