Sunday, December 2, 2007

Good for a Laugh (or at least a smile)

Both of these pictures make me laugh... Mark and I have an agreement that I change the dirty diapers and when Milo starts throwing-up that Mark will clean up those messes (spit-up doesn't count). I have a feeling I may have to remind him of our agreement once the real throwing-up commences. I am not sure he is going to think our "deal" is such a great idea then. Anyway, for this reason Mark doesn't change dirty diapers too often. When he does, this is common practice.


And this just looks like such an adult thing to do to me. It always seems like Milo wakes up just like a fully grown adult - at least for the first few minutes. He stretches, he yawns, he rubs his eyes and gives dirty looks just for a bit and then he suddenly perks up and is his normal happy self. This pictures shows him in the first few seconds after my first "wake-up call" to get him up after a nap.

No comments: