- Mark and I went to one of the most amazing houses I have ever been to for his Christmas party last night. It was in the Mediterranean style which is our favorite. It was great fun but the coolest part of the night was that Mark was named Employee of the Year! Congratulations Honey!
- We finally put up Christmas decorations today (inside and out). They look great but it sucks that we will have to take them down again in just a few weeks. That is what we get for procrastinating, right?
- Milo is still sleeping sporadically. For instance, he would not nap hardly at all today and then he fell asleep at 7:00 tonight. I felt obligated to let him sleep for awhile since he was so tired but that means that now he is wide awake (it is after 11:00 PM). He still sleeps most of the night though. He wakes up from 1 to 4 times a night but he ends up going right back to sleep.
- As I mentioned, I am going to Chicago for 3 days. This will be the first time that I will not see Milo for a whole day (2 in fact). The trip should be fun but I am really going to miss my sweet baby and his daddy.
- Hmmm... I think there is more but it is way past my bedtime and I am half-watching the Mayweather / Hatton fight - not a good combination for effective organization of thoughts.
Oh, I thought of one more! Mark and I have officially done 2 Christmas photo sessions (well really 3 if you count the 2 mini-sessions we did today) in the attempt to get the perfect Christmas Milo picture. You have to wait to see the really good ones but I thought I would tease you with this one that we took today during a break.
No comments:
Post a Comment