Friday, September 7, 2007

Milo's Friend in the Light

This video is especially for Mom since I was relaying this story to her last night... We usually put Milo on our kitchen table on his bouncy chair when we are cooking and eating dinner. There is a globe light directly above the table and for some reason Milo has become great friends with the light. Whenever he is sitting there - whether we are in the immediate area or not - Milo will carry on a full conversation with the light bulb. He does this whether the light is off or on. What makes this so odd is that this is the ONLY time he "chats" at all and especially with such animation! He is just starting to coo at us but nothing compared to this... You really need sound to fully appreciate this one.




I am including this one because his sweet face is just too precious not to share!




Finally, I keep saying that it is time to move Milo to his crib but I continue to put him in his bassinet each night (partly because it is just easier and partly because I like having him so close). Anyway, this week I went to get him and his head was wedged to the side at about a 45 degree angle because he had pushed off on the bottom with his feet. I suppose we will have to make the transition this weekend...


No comments: