

Mark graduated from college this weekend (Congratulations Honey!) and we had lots of company to help celebrate. Sarah, Greg and the boys came back up and Dad and Grandma came to town as well. Granny got to meet Milo for the first time and we all had lots of fun with all of the boys for a few days.
Of course, with Sarah in town we had to do another photoshoot. The products of that photoshoot are following... As usual I can't take any credit for these shots (or the ones above) since they are Sarah's photos. They are too great not to post even though she has not yet had time to complete them in Photoshop. She took our first "family" shots too. Thanks Sister!


We are now in Milo's 5th week and we are getting more and more comfortable taking him out and about. Also, we finally got his second car seat base so I now take him out by myself which is still quite an adventure. I have to admit, even when I know full well that he is in the back seat in his carrier I still have momentary panic attacks that I have left him at the house or at the store... I also usually wake up with the thought "Where is the baby?" foremost in my mind.
As of today I have three more weeks of maternity leave. I am so thankful that I have gotten this time off to spend with the baby. I know that it is going to be gone in the blink of an eye and I want to enjoy every last minute. I do think that I will be ready to go back to work when it is time though. It helps to know that Mark's aunt will be taking care of Milo just a few miles from my office. Speaking of Milo... here are the rest of the pictures I promised.
1 comment:
OMG! He is so cute, getting cuter every day. Wish I would have known about Mark graduating, I would have sent him a card or something. Give him a hug and congrat's from me and Alberto. Those three weeks will fly by, lucky for me. haha. Give Milo a big kiss on the top of his beautiful little head for me. Can't wait to see you all.
Post a Comment