Scenario: New guy that is moving into the building across from our office comes in to the office to discuss parking. He walks in and looks a little confused...
Me: Hi, you must be Ryan.
Ryan: Yea, and you must be (looking down at my stomach) seven... (seeing the look on my face) four.... (to get the full impact imagine him drawing out but not quite completing the words seven or four)
Me: Do you really think it is a good idea to guess how far along a pregnant woman is when you have no idea? (said with a smile on my face, of course)
Ryan: (Long Pause) So, about that parking...
1 comment:
That is HILARIOUS! Sorry about people guessing about how far along you are. I would say it gets better but it really doesn't and you are totally right that you are lucky that random people have not touched your belly yet. I don't get that to save my life. Is it okay for a stranger to touch your stomach when you are not pregnant? No! Then why is it okay when you are pregnant? You would think they should at least ask.
Wow! How do you think I really feel about that subject? I hope you're feeling better!
Post a Comment