Sunday, May 8, 2011

For Mom

Mom, I know in my heart that I would not be the person I am today without having had you as my mother. I continue to be grateful that you were such a wonderful example to me growing up. You taught me to work hard and to be a strong, independent person. Thank you for always believing in me and for giving me the freedom to think for myself and make my own decisions. I pray that I can do the same for Milo as he becomes the person he will one day be.

I think you always get cheated a bit with your birthday and Mother's Day falling so close together. Please know though that we are sending you love and kisses times 2! You always say Sarah and I do not post pictures of ourselves enough so, Mom, this one is for you! I love you always!

No comments: