I am sure there is more but typing has become substantially more difficult that Milo is in my lap and Scout has become determined to play with us RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!! and is demonstrating his insistence by knocking us with his rope toy over and over again. Did I say he had better manners?
The Warriors go to Washington edition... Featuring Milo as a "bill on Capital Hill"
Sunday, March 27, 2011
Catching Up
My goodness, how quickly a month can fly! In addition to my standard craziness of work and having a 3-year-old (wonderful as he is), there have been several other things going on too. Forgive me if I bullet point... it just makes life easier sometimes. (Ah, gone are the days of the long, meandering post!) {edited: for some reason the "bullets" are not cooperating... Just pretend that they are there!}
I finally took the plunge at the end of February and got Lasik. I am so loving it!
Mark and I celebrated our 12-year anniversary (Yeah us!)
Scout went to doggie boot-camp for a few weeks. He came home with much better manners! He is not perfect but he is only 8-months-old so we still have over a year of his adolescence left in which he will be a stinker some of the time. Our biggest frustration with him at this point is he likes to eat our socks (a lot).
We had a record number of doctor appointments between the 3 of us.
Milo had 2 colds and ended up getting an ear infection (his 2nd ever). Oh yeah, and I had a cold and got a sinus infection (my first ever). We have had some serious antibiotics rockin' in the Warrior household this month.
Mark and I went to see a Lady Gaga concert (so much fun!)
I took my second trip to San Antonio since February to snuggle our new nephew, Mathis Luke Jones. This time Milo go to to go with me and Grandma Cheri came to town too. More on that later (I promise!) Click here to see a picture of us care of Aunt Sarah's blog!
Mark got an iPad (That may not seem to be a huge event but Mark and Milo would definitely disagree.)
I am sure there is more but typing has become substantially more difficult that Milo is in my lap and Scout has become determined to play with us RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!! and is demonstrating his insistence by knocking us with his rope toy over and over again. Did I say he had better manners?
I am sure there is more but typing has become substantially more difficult that Milo is in my lap and Scout has become determined to play with us RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!! and is demonstrating his insistence by knocking us with his rope toy over and over again. Did I say he had better manners?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment