The Warriors go to Washington edition... Featuring Milo as a "bill on Capital Hill"
Friday, February 4, 2011
Snow Day(s)
Snow week would actually be more appropriate! Last week we kept hearing that a big winter storm was coming and HOLY COW, did it! Dallas has pretty much been shut down since Tuesday morning. Both my and Mark's companies as well as Milo's school have been closed since Tuesday (and it is Friday people! That is 4 days!). It was pretty much just the ice until this morning and then we woke up with with about 6" of snow. Beautiful! As much as I hate to admit it, the freezing temps (teens and 20s) have kept us from getting our little Milo out to play. I don't think it was just us though. We finally had to get out of the house today (again, 4 days!) so we went to the mall. With all that snow, we did not see one snowman. Not one! Also, there is the small fact that underneath the snow there is a huge layer of ice and I don't want to break my leg. Call me a wussy but I am a wussy without a broken leg!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment