Inside the brain of our little guy today:
- "Mommy, I want to walk down myself." (while carrying him down the stairs from his bedroom this morning)
- "I have to read my books." (sitting on the couch surrounded by about 5 of my novels, 'reading' studiously)
- "Let's build a word!" (surrounded by a sea of letters) Ah, how he loves his ABCs... This phrase is from the show Word World which he has been watching the last few days. He surprised me today by knowing one of the songs on the show which he has probably heard all of 4 times.
- "Mommy, I am ready to get out" (of the bathtub after noticing his reflection in the faucet which freaked him out until he saw Mommy's reflection too.)
- "It is OK, I've got it." (to fend off my handiwipes after dinner and while scraping food off himself with a spoon)
Like I said... nothing special. Just increasing signs that Milo is growing and changing every day. These moments, like butterflies, that will fly away if I don't catch them - catch them and remember.
No comments:
Post a Comment