Wednesday, September 30, 2009

FINALLY!

After what seemed like a lifetime of painting (and repainting and repainting), Mark and I finally finished our projects this weekend. If I never paint again in my life it will be too soon. We are happy with the finished products though. We have some lingering touch-up work to do and we definitely need to get some artwork and a few other finishing touches in each room but the worst is over.

Before (actually kind of in the middle):

After:

And here is the major unveiling of the media room... Mark did this entire project by himself. He put mud on the walls, researched online and completed the 3 part faux finish again - all by himself. I am in awe. He did such an amazing job.

Before:

After:

I bet you are as impressed as I was! It is a like a whole different room. Happily, it doesn't look like a college dorm room anymore. Good job babe!

No comments: