Monday, January 14, 2013

Resolution

Whew...  October 29th.  How is it possible I haven't posted since October 29th?  Time goes by so much faster now but I never imagined it had been that long since I returned to my beloved blog to write about our fun and exciting lives.  This is mostly due to the fact that for awhile there, our lives might have been too fun and exciting...  at least to allow any excess brain space for formulating interesting, witty blog posts.

I love my life - every single hectic minute of it - but I am realizing I will enjoy those "minutes" even more if I cut down on the clutter... the clutter both around me and within me.  I am not sure what I will find within that space but it feels important.

My resolution for 2013 is not necessarily to post more often but to clear the clutter and make sure there is a little extra brain space at the end of each day... which should result in me posting more often!  See?  Win win!  Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: