And to my wonderful dad, what can I say? We are so thankful for your presence in our lives. We love you and of course, Milo adores you (which is evidenced by the sheer number of times he said "Papa" last weekend!). Dad, we appreciate you more than you can know. I appreciate the time I get to spend with you, I appreciate the conversations we have and I appreciate you always being there for us when we need you. Thank you for being that dad... the one who always supports and encourages us, the one who could give advice but trusts us to live our lives, the one who comes - just to be there. Thank you. I love you for all of that and more.The Warriors go to Washington edition... Featuring Milo as a "bill on Capital Hill"
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Father's Day
I can't think of any better way to celebrate Father's Day than by honoring the two most important fathers in my life. To my amazing husband, thank you for being that daddy. The daddy who is not babysitting, the daddy who bathes and feeds and plays and loves with all of your heart. One of my secret joys is listening to Milo giggle when the two of you are playing together ~ and I get plenty of opportunity to enjoy those sweet sounds. Thank you for being that daddy and I hope you know how grateful I am that you are my husband. I love you more than I could ever say.
And to my wonderful dad, what can I say? We are so thankful for your presence in our lives. We love you and of course, Milo adores you (which is evidenced by the sheer number of times he said "Papa" last weekend!). Dad, we appreciate you more than you can know. I appreciate the time I get to spend with you, I appreciate the conversations we have and I appreciate you always being there for us when we need you. Thank you for being that dad... the one who always supports and encourages us, the one who could give advice but trusts us to live our lives, the one who comes - just to be there. Thank you. I love you for all of that and more.
And to my wonderful dad, what can I say? We are so thankful for your presence in our lives. We love you and of course, Milo adores you (which is evidenced by the sheer number of times he said "Papa" last weekend!). Dad, we appreciate you more than you can know. I appreciate the time I get to spend with you, I appreciate the conversations we have and I appreciate you always being there for us when we need you. Thank you for being that dad... the one who always supports and encourages us, the one who could give advice but trusts us to live our lives, the one who comes - just to be there. Thank you. I love you for all of that and more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment